Capon Springs is built like a resort, run like a camp and cared for like a bed & breakfast. Our 2017 season begins with a special Easter celebration, April 13-16. Official opening day is Thursday, May 4th with a steak dinner cookout. Our 2017 closing date in Sunday, November 12th.
Your all-inclusive* Capon stay provides:
- Your lodging
- 3 family-style, made from scratch, “all-you-can-eat”, set menu meals daily with fantastic desserts
- Pre-dinner and evening snacks (food keeps coming!)
- Unlimited Capon Springs water- in all rooms, drinking fountains, outdoor swimming pool and all food preparation!
- Sports such as badminton, basketball, croquet, fishing, frisbee golf, horseshoes, lawn games, pickleball, ping-pong, shuffleboard, tennis and volleyball
- Activity areas: an indoor puzzle, card and game room, kiddie corner, TV rooms, auditorium with stage
- 4700 acres to explore with 6 hiking trails, digging in shale formations for late Cambrian and Devonian period fossils
- Farm fresh foods: eggs daily from free range chickens, pork and beef from our hog and cow herds
- Day and evening events include: morning flag raisings, Bingo, live music, outdoor cookouts, history tours, campfire sing-a-longs, instructional programs, dances and talent shows, summer sports tourneys and hayrides
- Laundry facilities, including soap
*6% WV sales tax, a modest lodging tax and gratuities are not included
Capon pricing is based on a per person, All-American plan- think “cruise on land”. That means it covers everything but “excursions” (which at Capon means golf and spa services). There is a low and high season, weeknight vs. weekend variance and kids have their own pricing.
Get the complete listing here: Rate Card 2017 Want a bird’s eye view of the grounds? See map.
Ready to book your Capon getaway now? Feel free to fill out our online Reservation Request form or call (304) 874-3695 with your reservation requests.