Our all inclusive per person pricing covers lodging, 3 meals daily, and all resort offerings. Golf and Spa services are available at an additional cost.
Rates vary based on time of year, day of the week and number in room. Kids have their own pricing categories and are based on having 2 adults in the room. If kids under age 13 have their own room with no adults, they are charged at the adult rates, minus a child allowance of $30 per night per child. There is a maximum of 5 total people in any one room.
Weeknights start at $110 per person per night in rooms with private bath. We also have seasonal packages and programs. Weekends generally require a 2-night minimum.
To view all rates, simply click the rate card to the right to enlarge it.
Download 2019 Rate Card
Want a bird’s eye view of the grounds? Click the map to the right to enlarge it.
Your all-inclusive* Capon stay provides:
- Your lodging
- THREE all you can eat home cooked comfort style food served family style and by buffet. Also enjoy all you can eat of our delicious breads, rolls, pies, cakes and cookies which are baked fresh daily on site.
- Pre-dinner and evening snacks (food keeps coming!)
- Unlimited Capon Springs water- in all rooms, drinking fountains, outdoor swimming pool and all food preparation!
- Sports such as badminton, basketball, croquet, fishing, frisbee golf, horseshoes, lawn games, pickleball, ping-pong, shuffleboard, tennis and volleyball (all equipment provided onsite)
- Activity areas: an indoor puzzle, card and game room, kiddie corner, TV rooms, auditorium with stage; outdoor playground, creeks to explore
- 4700 acres to explore with 6 hiking trails, digging in shale formations for late Cambrian and Devonian period fossils, fishing in our stocked pond
- Farm fresh foods: our eggs collected daily from free range chickens, pork and beef from our hog and cow herds
- Day and evening events include: morning flag raisings, Bingo, live music, outdoor cookouts, history tours, campfire sing-a-longs, instructional programs, dances and talent shows, summer sports tourneys and hayrides
- Laundry facilities, including soap
* 6% WV sales tax, a modest lodging tax and gratuities are not included
Room Availability & Pricing
Stay in one of our 14 wonderful, unique cottages with a variety of accommodations within each one.
Find Your Room